Centre for Applied Research and Innovation in Supply Chain-Africa (CARISCA)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified PERSONS for appointment as Online Study Guide Content Developer at the Centre for Applied Research and Innovations in Supply Chain- Africa (CARISCA), KNUST School of Business, KNUST.
The Centre for Applied Research and Innovation in Supply Chain – Africa (CARISCA) is a partnership between the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) and Arizona State University (ASU) with support from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). CARISCA forms part of the Building Research and Innovation, Generating Evidence, and Training (BRIDGE-Train) program of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), which harnesses intellectual, research, community engagement, and capacity building expertise of higher education institutions to address some of the world’s most complex development challenges.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Publishing, Communications, Computer Science or Engineering and a minimum of one year experience in content development.
Desired Experience/Knowledge/Skills Requirements:
- Strong expertise in front end development using modern libraries including Bootstrap, d3, React, and AngularJS.
- Strong expertise in using wordpress
- Strong ability in using moodle Learning Management System
- Strong expertise to convert Microsoft Office materials into online content for teaching
- Strong understanding of user-interface and user-experience design principles
- Strong knowledge of interactive web design software and coding
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Self-motivated team player with a positive attitude
- An independent thinker, shows initiative and takes ownership
- Proven ability to execute with speed without sacrificing quality
- Show good judgement, and the ability to rapidly develop and complete scalable and sustainable products
- Demonstrated ability to decompose problems into tasks
- Continuous learning and constantly looking for new ways to improve
- Excellent communication skills and a strong desire to work with technical and non-technical people
Duties And Responsibilities
- Join a team of online content developers to convert Microsoft Office and PDF documents into online learning materials.
- Work with Senior Technical Advisor at CARISCA to convert study guides into online content onto the various learning management platforms.
- Work with Senior Technical Advisor to deploy and manage the online study materials
Mode of Application
Interested candidates are to submit a written application with the relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 4th September, 2022
Only short-listed applicants will be invited for further actions.
4th September, 2022 – 12:00pm