About the Event.
How Africa Matters to the Global Supply Chain
CARISCA’s second Annual Supply Chain Research Summit will take an in-depth look at How Africa Matters to the Global Supply Chain. The summit will be a hybrid event featuring in-person and virtual presentations.
- In-person: KNUST School of Business, Kumasi, Ghana
- Virtually: Via Zoom:
- If you are joining virtually, please click here to join the virtual lobby
Professor, University of Pretoria, South Africa
CEO, TradeDepot, Nigeria
Professor, Miami University, USA
This year's CARISCA Annual Summit event will be held both virtually and in person (at the KNUST School of Business, KNUST Kumasi). To take a virtual tour of KNUST, kindly click here. You may also see our City Guide for information
KNUST School of Business- KNUST, Kumasi Ghana
- The KNUST School of Business School (KSB), is located in the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Tecnology.
- The hybrid event will be hosted online via zoom and in-person at the postgraduate block of the School of Business.
- The ultramodern facility has video conferencing rooms to facilitate both virtual and in-person attendance